Hayley le desea feliz dia del padre a su papá

Share |


Share |This is my Dad. I don’t know who I’d be without him. Well, technically speaking, I wouldn’t exist… but you know what I mean. 
He took me go-karting every other Sunday when I was a kid. He took me to see NSYNC when I was 9 years old. He taught me how to install a car stereo system… (even though I’ve forgotten by now). He didn’t laugh at me when I said I wanted to play drums at 10 years old… he actually bought me a cheap set for Christmas. He believed in me when I said I was gonna be in a band. He even drove the Paramore tour van for the 1st year and a half when we were all too young to be on the insurance. He taught me that no matter how screwed up your family might be, or who they it be made up of, they are the ones that will be there in the end. 
<3 HAPPY FATHER’S DAY TO MY DAD AND YOURS TOO.
Este es mi papá. No sé que seria  sin él. Bueno, técnicamente hablando, yo no existiría ... pero ya sabes lo que quiero decir. 
Me llevó karting cualquier otro domingo, cuando yo era una niña. Él me llevó a ver NSYNC cuando tenía 9 años de edad. Él me enseñó cómo instalar un sistema estéreo en un automóvil ... (aunque me he olvidado hasta ahora). No se rió de mí cuando dije que quería tocar la batería a los 10 años ... en realidad me compró un juego barato para Navidad. Él creyó en mí cuando le dije que iba a estar en una banda. Incluso él nos llevó a la gira de Paramore  el año y medio primero cuando todos éramos demasiado jóvenes para estar en el seguro. Él me enseñó que no importa lo jodido que su familia podría ser, o por quienes podrían estar compuesto , ellos son los que estarán allí al final.
<3 HAPPY FATHER’S DAY TO MY DAD AND YOURS TOO.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario